Of gig, school babe and all that jazz


Hello,

hm, how do i start this. Okay ( typical sentence starter ) , my friend and i decided to go to a gig last minute because we saw our childhood favorite band plays too. Actually it's Masdo's tour to introduce their new album but we got head over heels of Grey Sky Morning and Couple. Like that's our jam man back then, the songs i jam to when i started learning guitar which is when im 13,14? The gig is at The Bee, Publika and Oh My God the amount of human in there, pack sampai ada yang couldn't come in, we're literally rubbing each others body ( Haizat didn't like this idea, but i convinced him i'm solely there for the music. hehe sorry sayang )

ew excuse my face, we're sweating like a pig in there. ( literally couldn't breathe )


Bla bla bla fast forward, we got so hyped up macam woooooooo cinta gila, gila gila cinta. Of course i recorded them playing ( please bear with the shaky clips, because of course i was dancing like cray haha )

Couple
Yes, that was me screaming. The guys pushes us. I nearly die ( hehe kidding )

Grey Sky Morning

I wanted to upload more shaky clips but blogger didn't support any clip larger than 100MB ( hello? update please ) . Overall, it was a hectic day, i went to my friend's wedding, visit Aznira at Hospital, she gave birth ( i feel so old, my friend are mostly married and breeding haha ) and straight away went to gig right after. Productive and tiring day. wohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment