A New Beginning

Good Day Everyone,

First of all, i know blogging has now been kick out from the chart by a newly fresher way of sharing. Vlogging. The term blogger haven"t been as much popular as it is back then. We saw the term vlogger across social media, they even started vlogging at such young age! Well, as what happened to publishing industry, it's the similar vibe to blogging. ( is it? whatever. i think so )

As most of you guys dont know ( im not sure if people do read blog anymore, but ill just pretend someone's reading haha ) , the "wakemupyesterday" blog has been my blog ever since i'm 13?14? Wow that was 10 years ago. Well i used to blog my daily life back then, shared almost everything. Of course being teenager, i talked about my love life, friends, school routines, and sometimes i posts my song cover too.

Fast forward to 2017, i'm now 23. jobless. pointless. cashless.

I graduated from UiTM June this year. Finally the ever long awaited moment, being a degree holder. Initially i wanted to pursue my Master in Communication Warfare, i got in. However, i am currently struggling financially hence i decline my seat from doing Master. But i will pursue in future, that is like my ultimate goal, to finish my phd. I believe God got something sorted out for me as of now and all i had to do is pray and pray and pray.

In conjunction to my withdrawal from doing master, i have been looking for stuff/activities/anything that can literally help me kill time. Obviously i wont vlog, because like who will watch me blab about my daily routine anyway, my life isnt as interesting as others lol. Soooo, taraaaa im back blogging. Biarlah no one read pun, i just want to kill time whilst constantly job hunting.

Till later! Mwah x

No comments:

Post a Comment